Welcome to New World Van Lines
- Want Full time, year round work, driving newer, company owned and maintained equipment?
- Top pay and full benefits including low cost, single/family health insurance, free Life and Long Term disability insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, holiday and vacation pay?
- A unique 4-tier compensation plan that pays you based on miles, weight, hours and per diem?
- A growing, privately owned, financially established firm that values people, safety and high quality service?
New World Van Lines is an established (1919), stable, privately owned, growing household goods carrier headquartered in the greater Chicago area. We also have service centers in New Jersey, Massachusetts,Virginia, Ohio, Georgia, California, Colorado, Missouri and Texas. We are in need of professional drivers who share our values. This job is ideal for you if you love the independence of being on the road, enjoy providing exceptional customer service and want top pay, stability, good insurance benefits and a highly ethical company.
- A full time, year round position where you will provide our clients with outstanding service by packing their possessions, moving them to a new location and then unpacking them. You must spend time on the road, learn the New World way of working and run compliant with all D.O.T. regulations
- 98% corporate relocations
- A visible position where you will be our face-to-face liaison with our customer
- Paid training in all aspects of the New World way
- Newer equipment, expert maintenance, free uniforms, pays for all truck expenses, has 24 hour, nationwide, breakdown assistance and gives a per diem for personal expenses
- Working with our service center managers and dispatchers (many of whom are ex-road drivers), who are knowledgeable, safety minded and fair and will
- Drivers are paid WEEKLY with a lucrative new 4-tier compensation program that pays you based on miles, weight, hours and per diem and insures the smarter you work, the better you are paid. Plus New World's discounts do not affect your pay
- A benefits package including low cost individual and family health insurance (PPO), Life and LTD insurance, dental, 401(k) (with company match) and profit sharing, FSA, paid holidays and vacation. Bonuses for safety and low claims
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Please click on the menu above to Search For a Job or Submit an Application.